Hello there, artists of nerdfighteria! After the success of the Nerdfighter Art Tier of last year’s Project for Awesome, I’m teaming up with the P4A team once again and need your help!
The P4A, as always, will be raising money to give to charities. However, some people have more time and talent to give than money (you know who you are) so we’d like to recruit you to provide creations for reward tiers in our IndieGoGo campaign. You create the artwork and it will be and sent to a fellow nerdfighter who claims the perk!
- Ideally, you will be making 15+ items and you will be shipping them to Missoula, Montana to be distributed to the people who claimed the Nerdfighter Art Perk!
- We’re looking for small, easily shipped items. This can include jewelry, knitwear, small plushies, small drawings and paintings, digital art prints, etc.
- The pieces of art do not need to be nerdfighter-themed but it is highly encouraged!
- The estimated worth of the art should be about $25-30 because the perk will be sold for $40. That’s not a strict amount, just keep it in mind when making your proposals!
- If you’re interested, you need to email us at email@example.com by October 10th with an example of what you have/will be creating and what quantity. A picture of it for us to see would be extra helpful when sorting through everyone’s submissions!
- We will let you know if it’s reasonable and provide additional information around October 13th, giving you more than a month to complete your pieces.
We’re extremely excited to be working on this project again this year, we hope you’re excited too! ^-^
- Emma, Valerie, and Hank
Thank you to everyone who donated art to the P4A last year and to those of you who plan on doing so this year!
This looks so awesome, now if I could manage to carve out enough time between now and then I may have to submit!
It’s been a while since I’ve done some design work just for myself, versus school work, hex work, or well work work. Sat down and completed this today, pretty proud of how it turned out, especially after changing my mind several times before I even started.
Comments and Critiques are welcome, just be constructive!
All work was done in Illustrator CS6